The votes are in! Northeast Minneapolis Arts District is the winner in the ‘Best Art District’ contest category for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice. We are proud to this home and are blessed to be a part of such a strong and loyal community.
Congratulations to all the winning districts!
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts District
- SoWa –Boston
- Station North –Baltimore
- Heidelberg Project –Detroit
- Dallas Arts District
- Santa Fe Railyard Arts District
- Parkway Museums District – Philadelphia
- Houston Museum District & Project Row Houses
- Museum Row on Miracle Mile – Los Angeles
- Culver City Arts District
On April 1st Celebrate Northeast Minneapolis Arts District winning the Best Art District Award from USA Today. The event is at the Solar Arts Building, located at 711 NE 15th Avenue, catered by Chowgirls, with live music and a cash bar. Solar Arts is home to 36 creative businesses including artists, designers, photographers and arts-related service providers, as well as Indeed Brewery, and Chowgirls Killer Catering, official caterer of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District in 2015. See you there! (via Northeast Minneapolis Arts District)